Hi NavLab family!
My name is Jesús, I’m a Mexican student in France and I’m currently making my traineeship in the NavLab. I’m so proud to tell you that I’m helping to prepare the crowdfunding campaign for our future member in the NavLab family; D.A.V.E.
I hope to have your support and share a lot with you.
What can I tell you about me?
- My favorite Marvel hero is Spider-man.
- I have a little dog waiting for me in Mexico its name is Burbuja (bubble).
- I can draw with a pen over almost everything and I do it well (I think).
- When I visit a new city I always have fear to take a selfie and see appear a big Chinese group behind me (lol).
- I learned to do a correct pronunciation to the R letter when I was 15 and did it incorrectly for a long time was helped me to speak French a bit better (lol).
- I miss Mexican food, the famous tacos but specially the Enchiladas.
- I visited 10 country and I want to visit at least 50 more.
- Someday I will learn German just to read the polemic book; “Mein Kampf” in its original version to have my own opinion about.
- I want learn Russian too and visit the Red Square to say “Hi girl, you are the prettiest girl I ever seen, please marry me” to all the Russian girls over there (lol). What more? Ok, I like so much ginger girls and I still have a lot of things to share with you but maybe the next time.
Thanks to read my little description. If you have any question doesn’t hesitate to contact me.
Have a nice day! Bye.
PS. If you’re a redhead or if you know a girl like that, please talk her about me! I’m a nice guy my cellphone number is; 07 83 76 ** **. (LOL) Don’t forget visit and help me to share the DAVE’s landing page; http://dave.navlab.fr/ . I almost forgot, I recorded a RAP album too.