As we are getting closer from opening, the NavLab is looking for furnitures and tools to equip the place. For instance, we are looking for:
– office furniture (desk, chair, meeting table, paper board…)
– standard tools of all kind (hammers, spanners, screw drivers, saws, snips, pliers…)
– machines (drill press, scroll saw, lathe, miller…)
– specific tools for the themed workshops (soldering irons, sawing machine, hot press…)
– computers, even old (central units, laptops, screens, printers…)
– electronics components (stepping motors, resistors, integrated circuits, power supplies…)
Each of these tools and piece of furniture would be a great help for the NavLab to start, adding to what we already have acquired. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to support us !